Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh, Canada!

Hi everyone,
I hope all is well elsewhere. I'm in Canada, Calgary, Alberta, to be precise, on a study abroad course for Chadron State. It's been fun; however, we have been traveling long hours and eating some crazy food. I tried sushi, and I'm just not a fan! I don't have a sophisticated palette, apparently; I'd rather mow down a burger!
Tomorrow we are leaving Calgary in pursuit of Banff National Park. That's not supposed to be too long of a trip, I've heard, and we'll spend some time there, taking more photos and playing tourist.
I'll return from Canada on the 16th. From there, my parents and I will be headed to Wolsey to close on the house and move in. I think the closing date is really going to stick this time!
Enjoy!
Love from Calgary,
The Future Mrs. Simmons


Adrie Ashford peering out the pickup window as we wind our way through the beautiful Glacier National Park in Montana.



Overlooking a gorgeous, very large lake in Glacier National Park.



Kevin Oleksy occupies a park bench in downtown Calgary, Alberta, Canada.



The Calgary Tower hovers above the city at a lofty 525 meters plus.



Adrie and I posing from the Calgary Tower in dowtown Calgary (she's somewhat of a goober).



The view from the tower is simply breathtaking! Cliché, but oh-so-true!

No comments:

Post a Comment