Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Church

I went to a church service this morning at St. John's Lutheran in Wolsey, which is the small town west of us. I love the building from the outside, but the inside is just beautiful. I love the big arching architecture and the massive lit cross on the wall. Better yet, it is a very traditional church with a very nice Pastor. It seems to be the perfect little church for Boe and I to get married in, and I hope our date is still available. All the people were very welcoming and one family even asked if I would join them for lunch! I was floored! How nice of them!
Yes, it seems Wolsey is a nice little place to set roots. I hope we get the chance to be good friends with some of the nice families around here.
Have a wonderful day, all!
Love from SoDak,
The Future Mrs. Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment