Monday, September 6, 2010

Engagement Photos!

Hi Friends!
We had another top notch weekend in Wolsey! The State Fair was going on, so we caught the Bellamy Brothers and Oakridge Boys concert. Way fun! We ended up working on the house again this weekend, even though we vowed not to. Three rooms are fully painted and decorated. Woohoo! They look so very nice! My camera died before I could get some pictures though.
We also took engagement photos, so I've already worked them up and plugged them into the wedding video during the terrible long ride back to school. The video is done and looks awesome! At least my family and I think so... So excited!
Here are a few of my favorite photos, but I'm not giving them all away!
Love from Brasky,
The Future Mrs. Simmons

Oh, and I nearly hit a beaver on the road today. They live in Nebraska? Don't they need water?






2 comments:

  1. Love them! Your house is so cute...a perfect first house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsie! I think my mom did a nice job! Glad you like the house too! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete