Thursday, November 25, 2010

Meandering across Minnesota

The Wicks plus Boe spent a couple days in Door County and now a few more days in Hurley, Wisconsin. During the ten-hour drive we had to find ways to entertain ourselves. I took photos of barns. Here are the best ones I saw across the state, and a few shots of everyone else too. Also, Mom is obsessed with wind turbines, so every time she saw one, I had to take another shot.
Enjoy!
Love from da U.P.,
The Future Mrs. Simmons
Only 6 months from Sunday



Boe's favorite barn.





Boe drove most of the trip. I was impressed.

Snoooze.

"Hello, my name is Ace and I will be your co-pilot today."



We saw a bald eagle along the way.







Align Center
This one was my favorite building.








Because I posted the photo of Mom sleeping, I posted this one, which I think is way less flattering than the one of her sleeping.

Mom loved those windmills.



The Mississippi! Hellooooo Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment