Sunday, March 27, 2011

...Where the deer and the antelopers play!

Hi all!
I was flipping through photos this weekend and found some I shot while traveling across Nebraska and South Dakota. We didn't have internet at
home after we came home from mine and Boe's parents' at Christmas. I figured I would share them, even though they're a tad late.
It's still snowing here, so they aren't entirely out of season, I guess.
Enjoy!
The Future Mrs. Simmons

The tree pictured in the above and below photos is my favorite in Nebraska, one of the few trees in Nebraska for that matter! In any case, I found it intriguing when I would pass it on my way home to Boe on the weekends.




The Missouri River!



It was chilly on the morning we left my parents. It made for great photos at least!











Four eagles were frolicking in a pasture close to Bruce and Rose's.




And some antelope too. There aren't many of these little fellas in Eastern South Dakota!
I must say, I kinda miss them!


No comments:

Post a Comment