Monday, July 5, 2010

Life is good

All is well in Wolsey, South Dakota. Boe's been busy working at Dakota Air Spray, spraying when it's not too wet or too windy, which has been just about never. I've been having fun planning the wedding. At this rate, it will be fully planned by November, but it's all sorts of fun!
The closing date for the house has been pushed back from July 15 to somewhere around the end of July, so I may not be able to help move in before leaving for Canada, but it will all be a surprise when I return sometime during the school year! I look forward to getting down and dirty in the spring after graduation. The house is going to look like a whole new one!
The horses are fat and happy at their new house, and the dogs are settling in nicely too. Rocky wasn't fond of the fireworks the last couple of nights, but he's recovering! Dally is a tough cookie, and pretends not to be scared, but she was nestled up to me pretty tight too.
Be looking for save the dates sometime soon, and I hope everyone is doing well!
Love from SoDak,
The Future Mrs. Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment