Friday, July 16, 2010

Planning, Wishing, Dreaming!

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update you guys: the wedding planning is coming along detail-by-detail. I'm having so much fun dreaming about this and that. I'm the type of person who pays attention to details, after all the Devil's in the details, right? Maybe they say that because of how much details are the devil themselves and how the stress me out so much! Anyway, Boe made fun of me last night, because I would like to do jam with cute labels as our favors-I think they would fit in really well with the summer/outdoorsy reception. He asked me, "Well when are you going to do that?" I hadn't thought that far, but I'm sure Mom and I can tackle it sometime this fall before it gets too cold. I have to be in Nebraska for school anyway, might as well have a couple good weekends making jam while I'm at it!
Mom sent a couple bridal magazines, and I've gotten so many cute and wonderful ideas from them! Can't wait to see what's next! I'm thinking it may be a very original, but cute wedding. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a hodge-podge of cute ideas gone way wrong!
Guess we'll have to see, won't we!
Until next time,
Love from SoDak,
The Future Mrs. Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment