Saturday, October 9, 2010

Living the Good Life

Hi all,
Below are our photos from Nebraska. I miss having Boe only an hour and a half away. That was pretty nice. I think I liked the proximity to everything best when we lived in Henry, Neb., and the jobs were wonderful and the scenery was so pretty. Wyoming beat Nebraska in looks, and our current house beats all, but it stinks that we are five hours or more away from everyone. Oh well, can't have it all, I suppose!
Enjoy!
Love from 'Brasky,
The Future Mrs. Simmons
231 Days!



I was first exposed to tumbleweeds in Nebraska. If a pickup is parked for too long, it disappears completely! Not really, but almost...





The ugly ol' App, but what a big heart he has.


Is it any wonder I love him so much? So handsome!



Me and a CSC friend's Hanging Tree Cattle dog at a branding.


In front of Snake Creek.





Chavez! I believe he was three in this photo.

Me on Two Socks watching the train.


Boe is the little dot in the top right corner. It's a good thing yearlings are so easily persuaded, because I was all alone back there. 'Cephus believes in baptism by fire...


We buried a company pickup in a snow drift checking cows one night. Oopsies!


One of Boe's favorite photos.


Garcia Half Moon San Juaquin. I love this bit. And this photo.


The puppies, Old Blue and the Dally Lama.


Dad and Dally in the hammock.




The day we got Miss Dally Lynn in Scottsbluff, Neb.





One of my favorite photos of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment