Sunday, October 10, 2010

"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." -Henry David Thoreau

Inadvertently, several dog photos were captured the weekend we took engagement photos. I just now weeded through them so I could share them. There are some gems.
Also, I never got my State Fair photos up and there are a few okay ones there too, as well as two nice shots of my parents. So cute!
Enjoy,
Love from Chadron,
The Future Mrs. Simmons
230 Days!



Schotzie


Pikku Poikka. Little Dog in Finnish.


Peanut. Such a ham!






The ever-cute little Peanut.


Dad's bird dog Schotzie "treed" something. Note that her ear is on backward.


This one has dogs in it... technically.


Dally Lynn


Mom and Dad




I was enjoying playing with the slow shutter speed for blurred motion.
Kinda neat.


This little fella was on the ride in the photo above this one all by himself.
It made me a little nervous...




Mom and Dad at the fair.


The Bellamy Brothers.


The Oak Ridge Boys. Boe told me several times that he wishes his beard would grow straight so that he could have a beard like this guy's.
I don't think I would oppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment