Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Hi guys,
I know it's only Halloween, but I am very, very excited for Thanksgiving this year. It will be the first time in almost two years that I will get to see my relatives! I have not seen either sets of grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, or cousins (except Auntie Lisa) since I moved out at Christmas 2008.
In our defense, Boe and I tried to go to Hurley for Christmas last year, but the roads were terrible. In any case, he hasn't met any of my family members and that stinks.
We are going to Door County the Monday and Tuesday before Thanksgiving to pull T-posts from our old house for our new house (weather permitted!) and hopefully have a potluck with our DoCo friends.
Wednesday we will make our way to Hurley and celebrate Thanksgiving and an early Christmas with family, then we will travel back to Wolsey Saturday, and Chadron/Scottsbluff Sunday.
We will travel roughly 44 hours throughout the week, 48 for Mom and Dad, if the weather is ideal. Hopefully it will be! Otherwise it may just be another Thanksgiving at Boe and Savanna's.
Fingers crossed!
Miss you all!
Love from Dawes Co.,
The Future Mrs. Simmons
209 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment